My personal user manual for the PO-12

See attached text file. View w/ a mono spaced font. I made it on Linux, line breaks might be wrong in Windows, might be not… Let me know if you can’t read it. :slight_smile:

[edit] Since I cannot see the text file that I attached to this topic myself (?) I posted in pastebin too: _____ |_ _|__ ___ _ __ __ _ __ _ ___ - Pastebin.com

1 Like

First off, this is dope. Lots of cool insights in here. Never noticed the patterns in the LCD screen.
Second, it’s nice to get more confirmation on the missing flam numbers.
Thanks for making this!

Thanks. :slight_smile: As pointed out in this topic, “Flam” is displayed somewhat better on some firmware versions than others.

Thank you so much for sharing your “personal user manual” and making it available to everyone.This has Been a total game changer for me, It was so easy to lock into key concepts…instantly, and saving all me so much prescious time. I can’t thank you enough!

Thank you so much for sharing your "personal user manual" and making it available to everyone.This has Been a total game changer for me, It was so easy to lock into key concepts.....instantly, and saving all me so much prescious time. I can't thank you enough!

Glad to have been of help. The PO-12 can be a pretty complicated piece of gear despite it’s toy like looks. :slight_smile: