Battery recalibration

Trying to drain the battery in order to recalibrate the battery meter but it takes forever! Is it ok to leave it on overnight or is it crucial to start recharging once the battery is completely empty?

It probably does not matter whether you wait or not, but be careful about the screen you leave it on, otherwise the OLED display pixels may get burned-out. I don’t recall which screen is the best for that…

maybe tombola ; )

Dr Wave

DNA or Dr.Wave / Random LFO on Synth / Endless set to Hold. If you want to additionally stress the CPU, enable both Synth and Master FX :wink:

I’m currently doing the same, not only to fix the battery level indicator but I think in my case it also affects the VU meter. I can never get the meter to redline when working on tracks like I see in many videos on YouTube.

I'm currently doing the same, not only to fix the battery level indicator but I think in my case it also affects the VU meter. I can never get the meter to redline when working on tracks like I see in many videos on YouTube.

That might be related to the output drive section, you can get there by pressing Mixer, then 4

Thanks bichuelo, that was it.