op1 ambient soundscapes piano prophet 12

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZT3gBXs5dI

Really nice man, beautiful sounds/mood. The claps kinda jump out/a little too clean/dry for my taste but really, really impressive track.

Think I asked you this before but can’t remember the answer… What software are you using for the vhs glitch fx on here? Looks cool/legit. About to start making some videos for the new record and getting some new tools/inspiration together so I dont re-tread old ground of my previous stuff…

Really nice man, beautiful sounds/mood. The claps kinda jump out/a little too clean/dry for my taste but really, really impressive track.

Think I asked you this before but can’t remember the answer… What software are you using for the vhs glitch fx on here? Looks cool/legit. About to start making some videos for the new record and getting some new tools/inspiration together so I dont re-tread old ground of my previous stuff…

thanks mate… you can’t imagine how many times I got rid off the claps and put them back… the same goes to the levels of that sound too, but I’m not bothered… those videos is something I do just to distract myself from recording more structured music with vocals which is frankly a hard work… the aim is always the same… to start with an idea and to have it finished in 24 hours including the video. that’s maybe why the mix is not ideal. but I have fun

the video is an actual vhs tape… but I use glitche too (app)

thanks mate… you can’t imagine how many times I got rid off the claps and put them back… the same goes to the levels of that sound too, but I’m not bothered… those videos is something I do just to distract myself from recording more structured music with vocals which is frankly a hard work… the aim is always the same… to start with an idea and to have it finished in 24 hours including the video. that’s maybe why the mix is not ideal. but I have fun

Nothing wrong with the mix mate, claps included :slight_smile: the claps were just the one thing about it that didn’t fully gel for me personally, I meant it just as an opinion more than a criticism :wink: sorry if it seemed like I was being a dick…

Been intermittently doing similar kind of ‘get a track done fast’ ambient/synth things here too past 6 months or so, a welcome distraction to the hassle of ‘songs’ that i normally do! Way less ballache and nice to wrap a track up after a couple of sessions. Instead of a couple of years :wink: Hoping to be able to post the ambient LP up soon… Thanks for the heads up on glitche… Maybe I bailed on ios phones too soon :confused:

But yeah, great track, nice one :slight_smile:

Nothing wrong with the mix mate, claps included :slight_smile: the claps were just the one thing about it that didn’t fully gel for me personally, I meant it just as an opinion more than a criticism :wink: sorry if it seemed like I was being a dick…

Been intermittently doing similar kind of ‘get a track done fast’ ambient/synth things here too past 6 months or so, a welcome distraction to the hassle of ‘songs’ that i normally do! Way less ballache and nice to wrap a track up after a couple of sessions. Instead of a couple of years :wink: Hoping to be able to post the ambient LP up soon… Thanks for the heads up on glitche… Maybe I bailed on ios phones too soon :confused:

But yeah, great track, nice one :slight_smile:

No prob pal… you weren’t a dick at all.

Let us know once your album is released.

Thanks \II/

Excellent stuff :slight_smile: Congrat! Very good use of OP-1. Some software were also used for final mixing, I guess :wink:

Excellent stuff :) Congrat! Very good use of OP-1. Some software were also used for final mixing, I guess ;)

Thank you.

Not sure what you meant by “software used for final mixing”? If you meant plugins like eq’s/compressors etc. then of course I used them.