Buying products from Thomann for use in the UK

Does anyone know if I bought something like an iConnect MIDI4+ from Thomann - from their “UK” site (which is still from Thomann in Germany) - would it come with a UK power supply/plug?

CB

EU plugs come as standard. Depending on the product it may come with an interchangeable plug if you’re lucky.

+1 what ghostly606 said

+1

I bought an IconnectAudio+4 from Thomann when they first came out and it came with a EU Plug. I use a uk/eu travel adapter with it.

Funny enough a few weeks ago I tried to source a U.K. plug as was not keen on long term travel adapter use, but the uk distributor could not get me one as they were out of stock. I’ll fire another email to them.

I bought an iConnectAudio4 last year from Thomann. It came with a euro plug fitted and with a UK adapter to attach.

Iconnect are a UK company anyway aren’t they? worst came to the worst I’m sure you could get them to sell you a uk cable if thomann didnt send you an adapter.

Thanks folks. Thomann replied to a query to say that they include a EU to UK adaptor at no extra cost.

CB

You can plug EU plugs into UK sockets, just push something into the ground hole to open the flaps.

You can plug EU plugs into UK sockets, just push something into the ground hole to open the flaps.

then stick a fork in the open flaps

Lol .

loses the earthing that way. also with some plugs it ends up damaging the socket and with others - the plug itself. I may have done this one too many times. wouldn’t recommend.