Question - changing values on 2 screens at once

I want to modify a master effect parameter while at the same time modifying ADSR on the synth page of a particular instrument. Is that possible?

Tried using an LFO on your ADSR?

try using m1, m2 in the ADSR page.

As well as the above, you can do this with an external MIDI controller or DAW using OP-1’s MIDI LFO feature: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cu-o210-J6c

You can map two external MIDI CC’s to the parameters you want to control. TBH, I think it’s a shame you can’t assign an LFO to multiple controls, or have multiple LFOs on the device itself. The OP-1 is certainly capable of it, as it’s available over MIDI and the Random LFO can control multiple parameters at once. Such is life.

I think the M1 & M2 buttons will change the patch in the adsr screen?

. TBH, I think it's a shame you can't assign an LFO to multiple controls, or have multiple LFOs on the device itself. The OP-1 is certainly capable of it, as it's available over MIDI and the Random LFO can control multiple parameters at once. Such is life.

Feel like that’s probably an interface issue rather than a horsepower one.

Figured it out! There’s an iOS app called knob lab that allows you to map to CCs over MIDI. I can use the app to modify parameters of one synth while changing the master effect on the OP-1 at the same time! Pretty amazing.

Figured it out! There's an iOS app called knob lab that allows you to map to CCs over MIDI. I can use the app to modify parameters of one synth while changing the master effect on the OP-1 at the same time! Pretty amazing.
Cool! Does it plug right into the OP1 with just the camera connection cable and no additional hardware?

Yes, I use the CCK and the OP-1 recognizes it with no extra steps.

Free app! Nice one, @nickthib

The great thing about this app is you can set multiple ccs to a single knob, and control the range each parameter operates within!