Transpose sequencers in semitones

Endless does this, hit a key and the sequence transposes to that semitone. But as far as I can see I can only transpose +/- by full octaves in the other sequencers (finger is the one I’m really looking to use this for). Am I missing something or is it not possible? Seems like a Shortcut like shift + the octave +/- buttons would be an obvs function to transpose sequencer by semitones?

I’d like to know this too

Try the master tune. Shift and tempo ,or is it shift and help, I forget.
This is for finger. For sketch and pattern, if you leave sequencer mode the keys will semi tone shift - but you can access this while in sequencer mode with help key which is useful.

Spheric on the monay

Try the master tune. Shift and tempo ,or is it shift and help, I forget. This is for finger. For sketch and pattern, if you leave sequencer mode the keys will semi tone shift - but you can access this while in sequencer mode with help key which is useful.

Nice workaround! And this won’t effect pitch stuff on tape right? Stoked to learn this master pitch trick exists. Thanks!

@Spheric_El Good call thank you! It doesn’t effect tape pitch either woo-hoo!

Your welcome fellas.
I thought I should (re)mention Pattern and Sketch don’t need master tune, just press help and the keyboard will start working for transpose ,while on sequencer page. Just for clarity.

Your welcome fellas. I thought I should (re)mention Pattern and Sketch don't need master tune, just press help and the keyboard will start working for transpose ,while on sequencer page. Just for clarity.

Thanks again. Haven’t had chance to check the workaround out yet. Just thought tho, does this only work on synths? Not drum/synth samples? Guess I could maybe just repitch the sample in that scenario tho? Bit of a Pita for drum kit samples tho… Will test it out tonight…

yes - no master pitch on drum samples. or fine pitch - which i think is a real shame for tuning up loops super tight with drum sampler.