Roland Boutique late to the party

Are these boutique being reproduced? It seems like the JP-08 and the JU-06 have sold out (in the UK at least)

They’ve been announced as “limited edition”, so I wouldn’t bet on it.

Indeed… but one can find some on the second hand market.
There are still some JP but in France it seems.

There’s heaps over here in Tokyo. Cheaply too, dm me if times are hard and I’ll be here for ya! You got my word.

Anyone get down with the A01? They’re impossibly cheap right now… thinking about grabbing one to sequence my newly acquired 0-Coast!

Hey @<a href=“https://operator-1.com/index.php?p=/profile/1144/HisMostDarxxxellent” class=“Username” style=“margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: bold; font-size: 15px; font-family: “lucida grande”, “Lucida Sans Unicode”, tahoma, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; text-decoration: none; color: rgb(66, 157, 168); background-color: rgb(252, 252, 255);”>HisMostDarxxxellent<span style=“color: rgb(37, 38, 30); font-family: “lucida grande”, “Lucida Sans Unicode”, tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 255);”> how much are the JU-06 where you’re at ?

<span style=“color: rgb(37, 38, 30); font-family: “lucida grande”, “Lucida Sans Unicode”, tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 255);”>Wonder how it would cost to bring some here…
<span style=“color: rgb(37, 38, 30); font-family: “lucida grande”, “Lucida Sans Unicode”, tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 255);”>
<span style=“color: rgb(37, 38, 30); font-family: “lucida grande”, “Lucida Sans Unicode”, tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 255);”>A01 is 150€ at Audiosolutions !
Hey @HisMostDarxxxellent how much are the JU-06 where you're at ?
Wonder how it would cost to bring some here...

A01 is 150€ at Audiosolutions !

I know it’s crazy cheap! But I just did more investigating and it won’t do thru midi clock. What I need is something to seq the 0-coast taking clock from analog rytm and sending on to Volca FM which sends sync so pocket operators. A01 ALMOST ticks all the boxes : (

@sammyjams could you add a MIDI splitter/thru box to do what you are trying to accomplish? Rytm MIDI -> splitter -> (A01 -> 0-coast); (Volca FM -> POs)

@sammyjams could you add a MIDI splitter/thru box to do what you are trying to accomplish? Rytm MIDI -> splitter -> (A01 -> 0-coast); (Volca FM -> POs)

@GCF Hey great idea! That could work!

Here’s the page I look at quite a lot. I also visit the store every so often.
http://www.echigoyamusic.com/shopbrand/010/P/page2/recommend/
Check this page out and you’ll see what I mean.

OK, same price as here it seems, except it’s still sold ^^

I’ll have a Japanese student in my house for a month, I would have asked him to bring me one if it had been way cheaper :slight_smile:

Same as @motone said, but it seems they gonna keep on reediting oldschool synth series with the Boutique line