Help - Issue with Acetate Drums

This isn’t serious but what is happening is that in Acetate it seems that the LFO is on by default on Element and the green knob is at -100 which is sending nitro’s red knob all the way to the left hand side.

whenever I switch drums and go back to Acetate it resets to this mode which doesn’t produce any sound.

I always have to select Acetate then go mess with the LFO to hear anything

Is everyone’s acetate like this? What are your LFO and FX selections on Acetate by default?

I factory reset and it’s the same way. I am on 218.

It looks like it works that way. If your OP-1 sits flat on a table it gives sound as soon as you select it, but if it is turned 45 degrees it doesn’t

I like to play with the standard settings and put a delay on the master FX, tons of fun!

Indeed, it is set to use g-force sensor (connected to Nitro’s red knob) by default.

Thank you, But is the lfo set to -100 in the green knob?
That is forcing the nitro red filter all the way to the left hand side by default. I near no sounds by default.

Yes, but it sounds normal if the OP-1 is flat in my case. Do you have a master effect on maybe?

Have you tried moving the unit while a sequence is playing? Its lots of fun!

hmm, thats what it is. my Gyroscope was working a few weeks ago and now its not, no synths no nothing. I tried factory resetting twice. Unit is only 2 months old. Shame.

never dropped, barely even used the gyroscope function.

what should I do, contact TE?

Edit - downgraded to 14203 and did a motherboard test, accelerometer failed :frowning:

Ok this is fucking weird, the Accelerometer still works with string and other options, when I go to Acetate it doesn’t sound until I shake it… in the middle of the shake I hear a noise but every other time its silent.

maybe the accelerometer is not calibrated correctly? and laying it flat makes it think it’s in another direction?

if I go to string and I just tilt it works, so its not a bad connection.

Yes, but it sounds normal if the OP-1 is flat in my case. Do you have a master effect on maybe?

No master effect, I factory reset and pulled up the Acetate Drums, the LFO is on G and -100 on gree. When I move the G to 0 then I can tilt the OP1 and I get the awesome filter effects.

However the default setting is all the way to the left hand muting all sounds for me.

are you sure by default the green knob on yours is at -100? isn’t that going to move your red bar all the way to the left hand side as well?

If I hold my unit vertically with the back of the unit facing me, the red Freq VU on Nitro is at its peak, and while I turn the unit until the controls are facing me, the red meter goes down, filtering the sound until its completely silent.

Hope it makes sense and you are able to try it
If I hold my unit vertically with the back of the unit facing me, the red Freq VU on Nitro is at its peak, and while I turn the unit until the controls are facing me, the red meter goes down, filtering the sound until its completely silent.
Hope it makes sense and you are able to try it

Yes thank you, I did. It seems to me the Accelerometer is faulty. It’s not very responsive. It was working in string and then not. I am going to contact them and see what we can do about repairs.

You do seem to have a problem.
A G setting of zero in green should make Element have No effect to Nitro, no matter how you tilt.

You do seem to have a problem. A G setting of zero in green should make Element have No effect to Nitro, no matter how you tilt.

Actually you’re right, at 0 I don’t hear any Element effect. I need to have it somewhere between -30 and -6 to be able to hear any tilt effects…

Anything under -30 is too muted and anything over -6 is not really making any difference where I tilt, the filter is completely off.

I did a motherboard test and it said Accelerometer failed, TE just replied and wants me to show the issue.

just to make it clear (and so I can explain to TE the issue I am having ) when your G is set to -100 on the LFO where is the red line at when the OP1 is flat?

Sorry about late reply. 100% full clockwise, open ,3 o’clock.