Op-1 - Out of Stock

I’ve been looking for new Op-1s (in the UK) since mid December. Everywhere’s out of stock.

I’ve just looked on TE’s website & it’s out of stock there too.

Does anyone know how long TE take to replenish stock of the Op-1s?

TE won’t give me an estimate on new stock, so i’m just wondering if anyone remembers times previous when TE ran out of stock.

Cheers!

You can talk to Amazon customer service - they were correctly able to tell me they were getting some in stock in early January over a month before (although looks like they sold out fast). I vaguely remember the first person I spoke to said they had no way of knowing, but the second person I spoke to DID know, so… I dunno, depends who you get hold of I suppose?

I’ve checked sweetwater and guitar center and they were told end of February

I've checked sweetwater and guitar center and they were told end of February

Same.

Cheers people.

It’s driving me a little mad, as money burns a hole in my pocket.

I keep toying with idea of spending the money on a Montage, Kronos or waiting for the MPC X.

Chop chop, TE!

I have buddy is looking to sell his OP-1. Probably on reverb.com, its in mint condition. He tried selling to his friends first. If you are interested it will probably pop up there in a few days.

Thanks for the info. But I’ll probably wait for new stock, in the UK.

So…this morning, in the hour in took to drive to my mum’s, I get a ‘back in stock’ alert from Juno. By the time I get to my mum, check my email and click on the link, the 3 units they got back in stock have been sold (Within 20 mins)

Aaaasrrggggghhhhh!

I’ve ordered one on Amazon.de two weeks ago, it was shipped… I was really looking forward for some hands on with this lovely unit.

Unfortunately upon receiving what I thought was the unit, was just an empty box. The OP-1 was stolen during shipment!! Bummer!!
After a brief word with Amazon, they’ve put me up for a new order free of charge, but as it is sold out everywhere I guess I have to wait a bit longer for the wonderful Kit.

That must have been a little stressful; Wondering if Amazon would believe you.

Indeed, but as it turns out their customer support is really good.