nodience

Just put an album online. The OP-1 is featured on most tracks but this is not an OP-1 album. Free download. Drone/ambient/experimental/dark ambient. Warning: lengthy tracks! :slight_smile:

Thank you.

nodience | aphew goodman

Love at first track !

:smiley:

Love at first track !
:D

Cheers man! :slight_smile:

Beer’s on me !

Beer's on me !

Appreciate your business! :slight_smile: And yes, we should make that beer happen some day. :slight_smile:

One day, when I’m in Budapest, I’ll get that beer back !!

:smiley:

You’re welcome anytime if you’re travelling in France, in St Etienne or nearby, know that !

One day, when I'm in Budapest, I'll get that beer back !!
:D

You're welcome anytime if you're travelling in France, in St Etienne or nearby, know that !

That’s a deal! :slight_smile:

I have nothing but good memories of my trip in Budapest around 1999.

And I’d like to mention that I’ve been listening to the first half of your album and I enjoyed. Looking forward to the 2nd half now.
I have nothing but good memories of my trip in Budapest around 1999.

And I'd like to mention that I've been listening to the first half of your album and I enjoyed. Looking forward to the 2nd half now.

:)

Someone just paid 20 euros for this digital release. I’m barfled. I’m thinking it’s a typo and he wanted to spend only 2… I mean this is unusual… this much for a self-released experimemtal album by an unkown somebody in Central-Eastern Europe, this just doesn’t add up. I’m happy of course and solemnly say thanks here, to all who support my music in any way, OP-1 forumites or not. :slight_smile:

Some news and update on this: a small drone/experimental label in Poland named Weakie Discs liked nodience enough to release it on cassette. Very-very-very limited edition. If you like the format and my tunes, here’s where you can grab a copy. My aplogoies for the shameless self-promo. On a sidenote: this is the first time ever my music is released and I had no hand in designing and manufacturing the whole thing, nor I was asked to pay for this. Well, it’s probably down to what and how I do, but I’m not used to this. And I’m pushing 45 so go figure… :slight_smile:

Loved it, ordered a tape! Now i just need to Find a good portable cassete player/recorder… :slight_smile: does Anyone have some recommendations?

Loved it, ordered a tape! Now i just need to Find a good portable cassete player/recorder.. :) does Anyone have some recommendations?

Thanks Mattias, glad you like it! I’ll be shipping your cassette no later than this friday.

Thanks again, take care,
Gabor

You are welcome, Is that a Patchblock I’m hearing in the Play frosty for me?

Thank you for the share jooga1972, I’m listening to it right now @work !
Edit: I love the first track too ! What drumbox did you use ?

You are welcome, Is that a Patchblock I'm hearing in the Play frosty for me?

…and the cassette has just shipped. :slight_smile:

No Patchblock anywhere. On Frosty I used my usual suspects: Moog Sub 37, OP-1, Mopho x4, Nord Drum 2. And lots of fx pedals/stompboxes, of course,.

Thanks again!

Thank you for the share jooga1972, I'm listening to it right now @work !
Edit: I love the first track too ! What drumbox did you use ?

Thanks! It’s a Nord Drum 2, processed thru some fx boxes.

Awww Nord Drum <3
You made a very nice album, did you all recorded live ?

Awww Nord Drum <3
You made a very nice album, did you all recorded live ?

Thanks, really glad you like it. Yes, each track was recorded live, in one take, in our living room (where my happy corner is located :slight_smile: ). Hence the very sophisticated album title ‘nodience’ which is kinda derived from ‘no audience’.

I’m super stoked for you fella! Im really looking forward to listening to this tomorrow morning in my commute! And in cassette as well, that’s just phenomenal.