nodience

Just put an album online. The OP-1 is featured on most tracks but this is not an OP-1 album. Free download. Drone/ambient/experimental/dark ambient. Warning: lengthy tracks! :) 
Thank you.

Comments

• Love at first track !
    :D
  • Love at first track !

Cheers man! :)
  • Beer's on me !
  • Beer's on me !

Appreciate your business! :) And yes, we should make that beer happen some day. :) 
  • One day, when I'm in Budapest, I'll get that beer back !!

You're welcome anytime if you're travelling in France, in St Etienne or nearby, know that !
  • One day, when I'm in Budapest, I'll get that beer back !!

You're welcome anytime if you're travelling in France, in St Etienne or nearby, know that !

That's a deal! :)
  • edited January 11
    I have nothing but good memories of my trip in Budapest around 1999.

And I'd like to mention that I've been listening to the first half of your album and I enjoyed. Looking forward to the 2nd half now.
  • Scories said:

I have nothing but good memories of my trip in Budapest around 1999.

And I'd like to mention that I've been listening to the first half of your album and I enjoyed. Looking forward to the 2nd half now.

:)
  • Someone just paid 20 euros for this digital release. I'm barfled. I'm thinking it's a typo and he wanted to spend only 2... I mean this is unusual... this much for a self-released experimemtal album by an unkown somebody in Central-Eastern Europe, this just doesn't add up. I'm happy of course and solemnly say thanks here, to all who support my music in any way, OP-1 forumites or not. :)