MIDI Keys to pair with OP-1 and ableton, looking for advice

Dear All,

I’m looking for advice on midi-keyboard to pair with op-1 (daw:ableton), something at least 49keys, up to approx. 300€, own arp / drum presents are nice to have as well as easy plug n play with ableton/op-1. I also may go with something cheaper if the value for money is good.
So far, I limited endless opportunities to:

- Korg Triton taktile 49 - like the kaos-like-pad, arp, design (thin sides), afraid of configuration with ableton/op-1 (iconnect4+ needed?)
- Akai MPK 249
- Novation Impulse 61
- Arturia KeyLab 49

other models I was looking at:

- M-Audio Oxygen 49 Mk4
- M-Audio Code 49
- Alesis Q49 Keyboard Controller
- Nektar Impact LX49+

Any experience with connecting mentioned keys with op-1 and/or ableton?
Which one seems to be the best pick (main midi keys for production)?
Any other models I should look at?

Many thanks for any suggestions and let the good vibes be with you!

49 might not be enough for your main keyboard. I’m not able to actually properly play a keyboard but even then I sometimes wish for more range on my Impact 61. The keyboard itself is OK value for money I think. Go check the keys out though, might not be the feel thatt you’re looking for.

thanks @crudeoperator, good point!

<div style=“font-family: “lucida grande”, “Lucida Sans Unicode”, tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 12px;”>I looked for 61 versions - seems that most of keys listed above are present in this size.
<div style=“font-family: “lucida grande”, “Lucida Sans Unicode”, tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 12px;”>Also found new add-ons:<div style=“font-family: “lucida grande”, “Lucida Sans Unicode”, tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 12px;”>- ControlKey from Swissonic<div style=“font-family: “lucida grande”, “Lucida Sans Unicode”, tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 12px;”>- Korg A500 Pro<div style=“font-family: “lucida grande”, “Lucida Sans Unicode”, tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 12px;”>:]

it ended up with Keystation 88 as main keyboard