New Roland Portable Mixer

…something for you, op-1 folks?

https://www.roland.com/de/products/gomixer/?_cldee=aW5mb0BhbHRoYXVzZW4ubmV0&recipientid=contact-c69d9ccd4603e61180d5000d3a21475b-525da721dc7f4c9ba6817ffd4e5e25e6&esid=fba001bd-2fd3-e611-80dc-000d3a216756

must cop

Finally a more convenient alternative to the trusty ol’ Behringer UCA202… Good riddance, RCA dongles!

Gimmie.

wonder if the USB lets you record all seperate channels in DAW at same time :slight_smile:

says at the bottom of the main paragraph on the roland site that it sends a stereo bus over USB

and $99. Tempting.

This is great. Glad I held off on one of those Irig thingies for this! And the price is outstanding

Once they are back in stock, I’m getting one. Great idea and a great design.

There available here in Japan. Saw one yesterday. I do think it would be cool to have a couple more line-ins and I’d like to stream live. I’m not sure if it can do that or not. Need to do a spec check (and save for a OB6)

Meant to say send me a PM if anybody wants one early. We can sort out a deal! Peace :slight_smile:

I found out mid May from an Aussie reseller :’(

There’s one in Ario, Hashimoto. The shop is called Shimamura Music. It’s kinda near my place. 20 minute bike ride or 1 train :slight_smile: I found the page for it…

If anyone wants one it’ll be my pleasure to help. Just pay for the item, p&p, and my train fare :slight_smile:
The price here is ¥10,800 after tax. It says it at the bottom of the link above :slight_smile:

Tempting! Any idea how long for shipping to Australia? @HisMostDarxxxellent

I don’t mate, sorry. Doubt it would be too long though, right? When I post presents home to England it’s got there within a gobsmackingly great 2 days! That was recorded delivery. Normally cards take about a week, normally before. Australia is closer so logically it should be quicker @ludicrouSpeed

Just saw that B&H Photo are listing it as in stock now

I don't mate, sorry. Doubt it would be too long though, right? When I post presents home to England it's got there within a gobsmackingly great 2 days! That was recorded delivery. Normally cards take about a week, normally before. Australia is closer so logically it should be quicker @ludicrouSpeed

Thanks mate! Sorry to ask, it’s just that I’m leaving the country for 6 months very soon, so I’m worried it won’t make it in time.

ordered one from amazon. arrived yesterday. will try tonite!

@<a href=“https://www.operator-1.com/index.php?p=/profile/1144/HisMostDarxxxellent” class=“Username” style=“margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: bold; font-size: 15px; font-family: “lucida grande”, “Lucida Sans Unicode”, tahoma, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; text-decoration-line: none; color: rgb(1, 115, 198); background-color: rgb(252, 252, 255);”>HisMostDarxxxellent<span style=“color: rgb(37, 38, 30); font-family: “lucida grande”, “Lucida Sans Unicode”, tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 255);”> I think I should take you up on your great offer! Can you confirm the postage price?

Just ordered from B&H Photo, delivery Tuesday, April 11th!