M1 and M2

Hey guys,

Have technical question: when i saved an fx to m1 or m2 it op-1 doesnt keep the fx when switching to tape Mode or somewhere else. Its a bit of a pity cause you cant really use m1 or m2. It only works in the fx section. Is there anything wrong?
Thanks so far…

Two questions: Is there a chance the you turned off the FX before switching back? Then the memory buttons won’t do anything for the effect.

Second: Is your final setting on the FX already at a maximum/minimum parameter or close to? The M-buttons save a difference (increase/decrease) not the actual values. That’s also the reason why you need to keep the M buttons pressed while making the changes.

For me the M buttons work in tape mode just fine and I think there are youtube videos around where you can see them used in that fashion as well, alas I can’t find them at the moment.

M1 and M2 can be used on the Master section including EQ, FX, etc

Has anyone experienced that there’s always a high-pass filter setting on M1 by default even when nitro isn’t used, so you can have another effect setting on M2. But when you change M1 by another effect you can never go back and have two effect settings at a time. Or am I doing sth wrong ?

Has anyone experienced that there's always a high-pass filter setting on M1 by default even when nitro isn't used, so you can have another effect setting on M2. But when you change M1 by another effect you can never go back and have two effect settings at a time. Or am I doing sth wrong ?

The high pass filter effect you are talking about is actually used on the master EQ. The EQ is memorizable (if that is even a word).

In the default setting, when you press M1 the bass turns all the way down causing the high pass filter effect.

Try pressing M1 while in the master EQ screen (press 2 in the mixer screen) and see what happens :slight_smile:

Huh, this makes sense, thanks!

Thanks guys, i will have a try again