New to OP1. First song- xmas song

Hey everyone, I just got a great price in a used OP1 a week ago and I love it. To my pleasant surprise it also came with the TE case and TE antenna
I made my first tune on it for a digital holiday card to send to our families. Check it.

https://hotdate.bandcamp.com

Thanks for all of the cool info I’ve gotten from reading here so far.

Good music, good singer, good band :wink:

how did you use the op1 in your song ?

Good music, good singer, good band ;)

how did you use the op1 in your song ?

Thank you. Everything except the vocals and guitars were done in the op1. I just made everything as one loop and recorded it into reaper live using track soloing to take things out and put em back in real time. I sampled a couple different hand bells I had laying around. Found a nice church bell to sample and also used that to add to the melody. Ssample her singing “aaahhh” played some chords with it and threw some cwo on it for the backing.

This was awesome, thank you for showing a perfect example of song creation with the OP1 and that not everything is just dance style music that its capable of.

This was awesome, thank you for showing a perfect example of song creation with the OP1 and that not everything is just dance style music that its capable of.

Thanks for the kind words. I’m loving this amazing tool.

I’ll pick up my OP-1 this Friday while traveling through Austin, TX! I’m excited but don’t want to obsess over it while on vacay with family, must spend time with them first… then play!!

I’ll pick up my OP-1 this Friday while traveling through Austin, TX! I’m excited but don’t want to obsess over it while on vacay with family, must spend time with them first… then play!!

Have fun in austin! I love living here. Be sure to stop by Switched On while here.

That’s where I’m picking up my OP-1!! Can’t wait to see that store full of synths!