Valley of the Moon

A new jam for you guys. Once again, only OP-1 & Maxmsp being used - this time it looks like Youtube accepted the 1080p.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ON9RQcvKels

Freaky …in a good way.

Amazing, @infiniteclockwork! What you did with Max?

Fire.

Amazing, @infiniteclockwork! What you did with Max?

Thanks dudes! yeah aeoner - I basically ran the OP-1 track through some Max patches a few times then edited the output together in Premiere, it always depends on my patience level that day lol because sometimes I can’t even get any good visuals out of a song and I don’t like working on anything too long :slight_smile: .

@infiniteclockwork don´t wanna bite your work, but my girlfriend graduation final work will be writing a sampler in Max, with real time/generative images from the sampler loops. Do you mind to share with us some patches/ideas/links?

@infiniteclockwork don´t wanna bite your work, but my girlfriend graduation final work will be writing a sampler in Max, with real time/generative images from the sampler loops. Do you mind to share with us some patches/ideas/links?

I’ve mostly been using the Synzosizer patch for Max, it’s free, I’d throw up a link but I’m having trouble even finding it lol. I wish I had the Max knowledge to tear it apart to bend/shift video samples…

Which Max patches did you use for visuals? Are they custom?