Note length in finger sequencer

Hello everyone,

I’m fresh <span style=“background-color: rgb(252, 252, 255); color: rgb(37, 38, 30); font-family: “lucida grande”, “Lucida Sans Unicode”, tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 13px;”>op-1 owner and can’t figure out if this is even possible -
<span style=“background-color: rgb(252, 252, 255); color: rgb(37, 38, 30); font-family: “lucida grande”, “Lucida Sans Unicode”, tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 13px;”>
<span style=“background-color: rgb(252, 252, 255); color: rgb(37, 38, 30); font-family: “lucida grande”, “Lucida Sans Unicode”, tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 13px;”>can you somehow do long note in finger or pattern sequencer?
<span style=“background-color: rgb(252, 252, 255); color: rgb(37, 38, 30); font-family: “lucida grande”, “Lucida Sans Unicode”, tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 13px;”>
<span style=“background-color: rgb(252, 252, 255); color: rgb(37, 38, 30); font-family: “lucida grande”, “Lucida Sans Unicode”, tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 13px;”>I know in endless you keep the note pushed and hit > as many times as you want the note keep going… but in the other sequencers?
<span style=“background-color: rgb(252, 252, 255); color: rgb(37, 38, 30); font-family: “lucida grande”, “Lucida Sans Unicode”, tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 13px;”>thanks!

Don’t think so fello.
You can half tempo to change scale.

thanks for the answer

You could use Sketch to make notes sustain and use the /4 feature to give yourself more time?

yeah, I ended up doing it this way, thanks! :slight_smile:

Nice one! Glad you found a way to make it work for you. Now how are you going to draw Marx again?

Nice one! Glad you found a way to make it work for you. Now how are you going to draw Marx again?

That’s a difficult one. I haven’t erased him for our showcases since it looks so neat (though he is not quite very good at making music)