Any Black Friday deals or Holiday deals going on for the OP1?

I haven’t seen much online just curious if anyone has found a place that does holiday deals I’d love to pick an OP1 up this year finally

Haven’t heard anything of blackfriday deals, i’m hoping for some elektronstuff…but you can get some good deals right now at thomann…op-1 for 777 euro, which is nearly the old standard pricetag. Bought mine for 649 euro at musicstore three years ago. The price of 900 something euros is really heavy…i wouldn’t buy it for this price…sorry for the extended answer

i bought it at release for that price. several years old now. But still works like a champ. love my op1.

i bought it at release for that price. several years old now. But still works like a champ. love my op1.
Wow been 7 years since the first batch eh!? Been through a lot with that little guy!

the last couple of years i think they’ve just bundled in a pair of urban ears headphones for free

Haven't heard anything of blackfriday deals, i'm hoping for some elektronstuff...but you can get some good deals right now at thomann..op-1 for 777 euro, which is nearly the old standard pricetag. Bought mine for 649 euro at musicstore three years ago. The price of 900 something euros is really heavy..i wouldn't buy it for this price..sorry for the extended answer

I knew I should have bought back about 3 years ago it was a little cheaper but Im more than likely going with sweetwater because ive heard alot of stories from a different op1 forum of shit breaking when they first got it, I just figured there would be some deal going on to drop the price a bit

There usually doesn’t seem to be much of a price drop. Seems like it’s been more about bundling in recent years. When I got mine, it was OP-1 + OpLab + that fancy aluminum baseplate for the OpLab. The bundle price basically made the baseplate free, or made the OpLab be effectively half off? Something like that. I can’t remember. But the OpLab has been a decent USB-Midi-CV-Sync host for me so I’m happy with that deal.

Probably the best one can hope for is use of a blanket “15% off everything in the store” kind of deals and hoping the store in question honors that (some shops like TurntableLab, which have synths and production tools but those aren’t their main business, exclude a lot of synths from those kinds of sales).
There usually doesn't seem to be much of a price drop. Seems like it's been more about bundling in recent years. When I got mine, it was OP-1 + OpLab + that fancy aluminum baseplate for the OpLab. The bundle price basically made the baseplate free, or made the OpLab be effectively half off? Something like that. I can't remember. But the OpLab has been a decent USB-Midi-CV-Sync host for me so I'm happy with that deal.

Probably the best one can hope for is use of a blanket "15% off everything in the store" kind of deals and hoping the store in question honors that (some shops like TurntableLab, which have synths and production tools but those aren't their main business, exclude a lot of synths from those kinds of sales).

ttl is exactly who i got my op1 bundle from during a 20% off sale. they quickly added an exclusion for the op1 but they allowed my purchase to go through! $663 for the op1 and urban ears ^_^v

pretty sure i ended up spending the difference with them getting accessories anyways. waiting for ttl to pick up the op1 decksaver and order that and a push2 decksaver from them. would be nice if they stocked them by whenever their holiday sales are.

I got 15% off from Guitar Center several years ago, but now Teenage Engineering is in the (very long) list of eligibility exclusions on their coupons.

I’m having a big clearout in anticipation of Dell having some Black Friday Deals - then it’s new laptop time!!!

Turntable Lab has 15% off. Code works for OP-1

Screenshot_4

well there you go! i wouldn’t expect them to honor that for the duration once it gets brought to light, but hey, maybe it was intentional?

I got 15% off from Guitar Center several years ago, but now Teenage Engineering is in the (very long) list of eligibility exclusions on their coupons.

I just ordered an OP-1 from the parent company, Musician’s Friend. They have an extended 15% off Cyber Monday promotion going on. When I entered the code on the website it didn’t accept it but a chat box popped up. I chatted with a sales rep. He said give them a call and they will be able to enter the code. So I did and was able to get a new OP-1 for $721.

I had previously purchased a used/demo from them via Ebay. It arrived yesterday, but has a problem with the battery/charging circuit. I plugged it into an Apple 2.1 amp charger overnight but it would not hold a charge. It would only power up when connected to the adapter. They were quick to issue an RMA and return shipping label. I paid $679 for the used OP-1 so it is well worth the extra 442 for a new one.

Got in on the Musician’s Friend deal. Thanks!

Got in on the Musician's Friend deal. Thanks!

Cool! No problem

yeah i just ordered mine from musiciansfriend but the ups tracking they gave me isnt updating kinda worried