Double Bubble album free download on bandcamp

Hi all,

I’m known here on the forum for participating in the battles with only the Operator but in the past I made a lot of music too with other equipment (of course like many others!). I just changed the price on bandcamp to 0,00. For anyone who’s interested, prego, just download or listen to it. The double bubble album matches the summermood I think and I myself still listen to it, so you might like it as well. Thanks!

https://mixrasta.bandcamp.com/album/double-bubble

Dope stuff man! i just noticed that i have the “pop and circumstances” 12 inch which says mixrasta on the cover. it’s probably you, right? a friend gave it to me years ago.

Yes, that’s my one and only vinyl EP so far, nice to hear you owe it! It has only 300 copies.

that’s a very cool record man. good to know i got a rare collector’s item. and funny to meet you here. i got the record from my bandmate Kenji. i don’t remember if he knew you but we’re both from berlin so it could be. at that time when i first heard the record we were making kind of similar music like your stuff with an akai sampler. and now i meet you here and we both have the OP-1:)
(i forgot that i could write in german)

Ah ja, er hatte letztens ein record release im Yaam wa!? Kenji Nummer nochwas. Ich war letztens in Leipzig und hab mit einer alten Freundin über ihn gesprochen, ich hab ihn aber nur einmal, glaub ich, wirklich getroffen. Dann müssen wir demnächst mal nen OP-1 Treffen machen!

genau , kenji451 nennt er sich. lustigerweise wohne ich jetzt in leipzig. wenn die alte freundin Sithara heißt, wäre es wirkilch crazy. die hab ich nämlich gestern seit langem wieder mal gesehn, sie kommt aus berlin und kennt kenji. na ja whatever, ich will mal nicht den thread hijacken. freshe musik auf jeden fall. freut mich, daß du noch was machst. deine platte fand ich damals schon ziemlich cool und hätte auch noch mehr von dir gekauft. peace und schöne grüße!

Hab dir ne nachricht geschrieben… check mal deine inBox.