Synth meet upcoming firmware preview

I went to to Robotspeak’s SF synth meet two Saturdays ago and along with meeting Dave Rossum from E-mu, I enjoyed speaking to David from Teenage Engineering about all things TE, OP-1, OP-z, and Pocket Operator. He even gave me a deal on one of the POs I didn’t have, thanks David.

His OP-1 on display had the new beta firmware which was nice. The LFO mod and new arpeggiator tool were cool, but the star was the Voltage VA synth engine. It sounded amazing. I can’t wait to get the update, which should be soon I think.

One assumes that Voltage VA is “Slump” from the beta?

LFO mod???
I went to to Robotspeak's SF synth meet two Saturdays ago and along with meeting Dave Rossum from E-mu, I enjoyed speaking to David from Teenage Engineering about all things TE, OP-1, OP-z, and Pocket Operator. He even gave me a deal on one of the POs I didn't have, thanks David.

His OP-1 on display had the new beta firmware which was nice. The LFO mod and new arpeggiator tool were cool, but the star was the Voltage VA synth engine. It sounded amazing. I can't wait to get the update, which should be soon I think.

Have you used the leaked beta to be able to compare slump with voltage? Bummed I’m gonna lose all my slump presets when I update next :frowning:

Interesting, interesting. How’s the design of the voltus engine?

Ace info chap!

Exiting. Did he gave any information about release date?

nah, he’s a good rep… no other info or timing leaks

what is this Slump thing - never heard about it?

nah, he's a good rep... no other info or timing leaks

what is this Slump thing - never heard about it?

It’s the new synth engine in the leaked beta. Kind of an analog-sounding deal. I quite like it.