POs on a plane?

Any travelled with theirs? Got a long flight out to Vegas this week and was hoping to write and record some tunes. Bit nervous as to how they’d be seen by security though. Fwiw they are both in @dichstudios lovely cases :slight_smile:

Think the worst they’d do is swab them and ask you to demonstrate them.

That’s a pressure gig, haha.

Yes I did have one in my jacket when passing security. No issues what’s so ever. My trip was from Amsterdam to Rome. They did weight and scan my jacket seperately because it was a relatively heavy Fjallraven parka.

No probs. The Op-1 raised a curious eyebrow though!

Is this the one with Samuel L. Jackson?

Is this the one with Samuel L. Jackson?
Enough is enough! I've had it with these mind boggling POs on this mind numbing plane!

Yeah, I flew with 2 of them. I made a little wood-ended case for them and mounted with a piece of plexi. Security at the airport was ok, they swabbed, and then I had to explain to everyone sitting next to me and the flight attendants. It was a hassle.

Yeah, I flew with 2 of them. I made a little wood-ended case for them and mounted with a piece of plexi. Security at the airport was ok, they swabbed, and then I had to explain to everyone sitting next to me and the flight attendants. It was a hassle.

same here! there was a guy sitting next to me. He finally figured out himself it was a musical device. I showed him some of the capabilities. In a way we all are TE ambassadors right?

I think I’ll leave them at home. If Keystep plays nice with sidtracker then I’m all set!!