Whose patch is it anyway?

Since the new Beta, and presumably the new OS when it’s officially released, has so many awesome new presets I was wondering if any of the sound designers would be OK to publicly accept the praise for their creations and maybe share some of the process of creating them (even if it was just a happy accident).

So, if you’re reading this and you’re the creator of the Digital Booooh please step forward so I can shake your hand. Virtually that is :wink:

I created Crunch Throat (string), Back Bass (D-Synth) and Didg (Digital). : )

Great topic!

I step forward, @crudeoperator! Boooooh is one of mine - proud how that one turned out :wink:

sexwave and laserbeam are two of mine super stoked they got on there.

Sweet! What was the submission process like, did they do an open call or get in touch privately or pull them from a thread or what?

I step forward, @crudeoperator! Boooooh is one of mine - proud how that one turned out ;-)

Thanks for this awesome preset @yoof!

I need to know who made “Queef Bass”.

Sweet! What was the submission process like, did they do an open call or get in touch privately or pull them from a thread or what?

Interesting question :slight_smile:

We submitted patches to them 2.5 years ago and were told they’d be coming with a new OS set to be released that August. They showed up in the new OS this past fall without any warning. I compared the presets to a Google doc I had submitted years ago to figure out which were mine.