PO-14 questions

Got the SUB today, totally into its dance sound :slight_smile: but struggling with the differences between this one and the PO-20 when it comes to the sequencer and play mode.

1. on PO-20 I can use the A B knobs while the sequence is playing to tweak sounds I play live (or live record), on the SUB that’s not possible right? Is there a workaround for this to not have to hit stop to tweak a sound? How do you guys work with this live?

2. for the micro drum, to get invidually tweaked sounds, is there another way than stopping the sequence, tweaking the micro drum sound I want to add, and then live recording it into the sequence (which takes some good timing since sounds can’t overlap) ?? I have an ebook that states you can tweak the sound then go into write mode and punch the position in and the tweakage will be accepted, but on my device it just adds a generic sound from the micro drum selection, which I can then go into and select which sound it should play but not tweak it anymore… help?
EDIT: this video explained it, in write mode you have to also hold the selected step button and select the number of the sound you just tweaked then it’s accepted

P.S.: extra random PO14 question: is there shortcut like with the PO20 for Power-Off and Battery Life?

Hi,

For 1. and live tweaking - in play mode hold down the write button and twiddle the knobs to change the sound

There is no power off in the first series.

What I do on my PO-16 when I want it to have a break is to select an empty pattern (it’s useful to have a silent one any way!) and set the volume to the minimum.
On my PO-24 I do the same before I turn it off, just in case any button gets pressed accidentally
Hi,

For 1. and live tweaking - in play mode hold down the write button and twiddle the knobs to change the sound

that tweaks the whole sequence, eg changes the tone height of all micro drum sounds and thus erases all individual settings :confused: not what I wanna do (which is to tweak new sounds that I want to add while it’s playing, to include them).

Hi, ok, I thought you meant tweak the main sound on the Sub - if I understand you correctly, you want to live tweak the individual microdrum sounds - I don’t know a way to do that (don’t think you can on the sub).