here's a melodic example:soundcloud.com/timcosner/pleasehttps://soundcloud.com/timcosner/please
1) in synth mode, use one of the sequencers to create a melody. I used the endless seq in the example above.
2) press shift+4 to change the LFO mode to random (the other LFOs can work, too).
3) all the random LFO parameters should be tweaked to your desired effect. the destination should be envelope/adsr.
4) record the same sequence to tape on two different channels.
5) pan the channels hard to increase the stereo depth. the stereo effect should bounce all over the place in accordance to your panning and LFO settings.
I haven't seen this tip pop up; sorry if it's been explained before. otherwise, enjoy some stereo field.