Once in a while I notice that there might be a section of tape for a particular track that produces audio, but on the screen there is no actual tape segment shown.
Also I was just revisiting some older projects and I dragged the tape files back onto the op-1 from my file browser and when I restarted the op-1 to play with the tracks, the tape is playing and I can hear the audio, but for tracks 1-4, there is nothing visually there on the screen. I also can't interact with the missing tape segments either. I tried lifting and dropping, but nothing gets picked up and the audio doesn't change. The EQ section does seem to affect the tape segments though, and I find this odd.
I'm not sure what is wrong, if I did something wrong, or what to do.