Electric guitar patch?

Does anyone have an electric guitar patch, ideally with overdrive? I need to stop making Techno, House, and Hip Hop with my OP-1 for a while :slight_smile:

I could make one. I’ve been planning on making an Ebow guitar patch, so I could very easily do a regular guitar sample at the same time. I’ve got quite a nice free amp simulation VST with decent overdrive.

use string?

use string?

Not “shredding” enough :slight_smile: I’ve tried it with over-driving the OP-1 (actual procedure is somewhere on the Tips 'n Trick I think) but it didn’t sound quite right to me.

I could make one. I've been planning on making an Ebow guitar patch, so I could very easily do a regular guitar sample at the same time. I've got quite a nice free amp simulation VST with decent overdrive.

Please make and eBow patch! I’ve been on the fence about buying an eBow just to do so.

ebow is so great. i love mine. what would you like? just a long drone of a C note? im not home atm but I can after the holidays if you like.

i really should spend more time with the ebow. there is a great amount of technique to be derived from practicing with one.

I have decent results using Bias FX, and could probably record something if I find the time. Any guitar sound in mind?

I know this is an old thread, but does someone have a patch? :slight_smile: Would be grateful for it

I have a clean electric guitar patch:
https://op1.fun/users/gambler/patches/8-fm
You could try cranking up overall distortion or applying wheel LFO for some “grit”. I probably have a more appropriate patch, but don’t remember one on top of my head.

This comes down to personal preference, and maybe someone can prove me wrong, but I can’t see how the OP1 could be used to make a satisfying guitar track. Outside of an MPE MIDI controller + Kontakt setup (or an actual guitar), I would recommend the app Geoshred as a cheap option if you have an iPhone or iPad and recording that into the OP1. Even better would be running it through a guitar effects app. It is pretty crazy for a $30 piece of software on a phone.