Is it possible to combine different effects to a sample?

I’ve created a drumloop with the pattern sequencer. I added some delay with the delay effect. Now before i record this loop in tape mode, i want to add another effect e.g. cwo and/or nitro. But i don’t see how this would be possible. Could someone tell me if this is possible and how i should do that?
Thx

gotta resample it either back to the drum or on the tape.

record to tape, lift section from tape, drop into (another) sampler. repeat if you like.

Thx guys! That helps me a lot

i believe you can record the master effect for your second effect on tape mode. so if you have your delayed pattern you can record it to tape with the other effect you want.

You can use Ear in the mic section (shift&mic). Then make sure its turned on in tape mode by repressing mic.
This will allow recording master output to tape,including master FX,EQ & drive, so 2nd FX straight to tape.

Wait what does the ear in the mic section do?

Wait what does the ear in the mic section do?

[ … ] This will allow recording master output to tape [ … ]

You can use Ear in the mic section (shift&mic). Then make sure its turned on in tape mode by repressing mic. This will allow recording master output to tape,including master FX,EQ & drive, so 2nd FX straight to tape.

Yeah I do this a lot too. Shame you can’t choose what’s routed to ear/master FX. This works great for recording to tape when there’s nothing already on tape but it gets kind of confusing/hard to use this trick for 2fx after that.

One thing I notice while using the ear to resample is drive and eq settings should be kept fairly tame or else things tend to get muddy and distorted quickly.