OpZ spotted in the wild?

Posted on Twitter before. They look like OpZ's on the Macbooks. Am I right?

Comments

• nice pickup @hindsite ;
    Yes, they be Op-Z's hopefully these will be in production soon ! ! ! !
  • Come to daddy, come to daddy, come to daddy COME TO DADDY!
  • On Teenage Engineering's Instagram post.. They even put #opz... I'm sure it's an OP-Z
  • edited August 2016
    ^ where's the opz #? I must have missed it. Can't see it on Twitter or Instagram

Maybe because Im not on Instagram it doesn't show the full Post when clicked on
  • edited August 2016
    ^ where's the opz #? I must have missed it. Can't see it on Twitter or Instagram

Maybe because Im not on Instagram it doesn't show the full Post when clicked on
    @hindsite You have to look... closely. Much like listening to @JohnnyEgo 's ... music. It's on the track pad of the Mac Book to the right.

Edit: And on the table in front of the Mac Book to the left.
  • edited August 2016
    @crudeoperator nice one!
    I love B+B! Got some great samples over the years, some of my faves were some old p;ss artist guy asking them 'you boys got any kind of smokeses?', and Beavis singing 'do me baby'.
    It really is the simple things...
  • [ ... ] 'do me baby'.
    It really is the simple things...
    I'm re-watching the movie regularly... "do her", "unit", "the slots", "good dam". As you said: The simple things. Need to sample this as well, there's some fun to be had :)
  • @crudeoperator I was referring to @shepherd_colin comment that there was a hashtag opz on the posting - I can't see it written anywhere.

I spotted the actual opz
  • @crudeoperator I was referring to @shepherd_colin comment that there was a hashtag opz on the posting - I can't see it written anywhere.

I spotted the actual opz
    Didn't catch that, my bad.
  • @crudeoperator no worries mate, all good
  • edited August 2016
    They look alot smaller on the Macbooks than what I remember from the demos
  • edited August 2016
    ::attachment failed::
  • Wow, they are pretty small judging by that photo, look smaller than the OP-1.
    I thought they'd have made them about the same size.

• I keep trying to insert this pic, but it won't work. Anyway, this shows how teeny it really is when see near the POs:

• Crikey! That is small. I'm sure the prototypes they brought to NAMM weren't that small. I mean like that is micro machine to a hot wheels small.
  • Crikey! That is small. I'm sure the prototypes they brought to NAMM weren't that small. I mean like that is micro machine to a hot wheels small.
    That pic is from NAMM my dude!

• Holy Moly! The TE guy presenting it must be really really small.
  • The OP-Z will make the OP-1 look like a Voyager XL after a few hours play...
    Can't wait for more details on this beauty!
  • This thread now reminds me of one of my favourite ever comedy scenes.

• edited August 2016
    This thread now reminds me of one of my favourite ever comedy scenes.
    hrhr, let's do this!

• Can't buy the OP-Z yet but you can grab a op-z inspired tshirt ;)

https://undgndtv.threadless.com/designs/op-z-prototype/mens/t-shirt

• Can't buy the OP-Z yet but you can grab a op-z inspired tshirt ;)

Good idea doing the hardware Tees :) How do you feel about that website/company? They manufacture/ship per order for you right? Seems pretty cool/risk-free.. Might make some t-shirt designs (don't worry, not of hardware ;)

• edited August 2016
    Can't buy the OP-Z yet but you can grab a op-z inspired tshirt ;)

The OP-Z needs to be smaller.
  • Ohhh my god, finally my chance to have something before it even was a thing :D
  • @Callofthevoid

I've found Threadless to be really good.
    I initially did a few of the designs and was going to use a service like Threadless to get them printed for myself. But then a couple of mates who liked and wanted the designs too persuaded me to put a shop up.
    So I put up the ones I wanted, ordered them and a week or two later they came (US to UK). Other mates ordered tees. No complaints about the service. In fact, I'm about to order some more for myself - want a Pocket Operator one :)

There's more tees in the pipeline too. One is EPIC and is taking ages to do because of all the detail in the design but it's going to be very very much worth the work.
  • @Callofthevoid

I've found Threadless to be really good.
    I initially did a few of the designs and was going to use a service like Threadless to get them printed for myself. But then a couple of mates who liked and wanted the designs too persuaded me to put a shop up.
    So I put up the ones I wanted, ordered them and a week or two later they came (US to UK). Other mates ordered tees. No complaints about the service. In fact, I'm about to order some more for myself - want a Pocket Operator one :)

There's more tees in the pipeline too. One is EPIC and is taking ages to do because of all the detail in the design but it's going to be very very much worth the work.
    Thanks man, sounds like a legit site/service. I'll try it out.

• edited August 2016
    Can't get the link to work but there was a tech demo for the company recently and the opz was shown off. It's on TE Twitter. Footage on Facebook
  • Couldn't find any video footage (maybe I need to look for this Pause festival?), but this tweet's got a picture of the OP-Z interface.