Op-1 only set gig in London E17 tonight

Hi guys, I’ll be doing a Op1 set along with matey on scratch n cut, at 8pm tonight as part of the Electronic 17 Bleeps and Hops weekender at the uber cool Wild Card Brewery (E17).

Other hardware electronic acts as well.

Deets and line up here: https://m.facebook.com/events/413563428814004/

Well, all went well and managed to do gear swap with some other hardware act dude and now I’m a proud owner of the almighty SP303!!!
Traded it for a SP404sx, I know lost from the value side of things… But… VINYL SIM, HERE I COME!!!
drops the mic
feedback

Nice one brother!!!

I played a gig in a club for the first time last night. It was off the chain man. The sound system was cage rattling. I’d love to be able to play a live set with just hardware but for the mo I happily DJ.

I would’ve loved to come to your show! Sounds like my cuppa tea.

@lefilou Wildcard rules! played there a couple of weeks back, no OP-1 though. You gonna play there again sometime?

did you record it? put it up!

Nice one brother!!!!!

I played a gig in a club for the first time last night. It was off the chain man. The sound system was cage rattling. I’d love to be able to play a live set with just hardware but for the mo I happily DJ.

I would’ve loved to come to your show! Sounds like my cuppa tea.

Good work man!

@lefilou Wildcard rules! played there a couple of weeks back, no OP-1 though. You gonna play there again sometime?

Nice one! I played there with the Electronic 17 crew a few times, really nice place. Had a right blast last night. Not sure when next time will be but I’m usually playing the last Friday of the month at the Chequer’s also in E17. Big pub, just like I like it.

I wish I did, we’re packing the house and my zoom h2 is already in boxes. Bummer!

Also I tried the vinyl sim at the OP-1s output and I’m really pleased! So much bounce!!

I wish I did, we’re packing the house and my zoom h2 is already in boxes. Bummer!

Actually the gig organiser did record it :slight_smile: enjoy

Yay, nice surprise! Listening now, off to a great start :slight_smile:

It’s really good, I’ve been listening for 40 minutes, totally forgetting I was streaming in 4 G :-/
Pretty good recording quality as well :slight_smile:
You could send this to blogs like Voice of Cassandre and such…

Yay, nice surprise! Listening now, off to a great start :slight_smile:

It’s really good, I’ve been listening for 40 minutes, totally forgetting I was streaming in 4 G :-/
Pretty good recording quality as well :slight_smile:
You could send this to blogs like Voice of Cassandre and such…

Wow thanks @josker @lyingdalai, tbh we were a bit drunk when we did this which is why I was not after the recording. Transitions are a bit dodgy as I am basically changing loop points as fast as I can between beat. In any case, thanks for listening! Never heard of the blog you mentioned, will check it out.

I’m gonna listen to it right now !
Thank you @lefilou

I’m going to listen to it now :wink: been looking forward to this!