glitchy dance tune

Based on Octratrack and OP1, Moog for the bassline…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MJM8hw442A

I’m not usually in to this kind of stuff but this sounds cool. Sounds kind of chillwave but harder.
I haven’t got round to figuring out how I’m going to use OP with my OT yet. Be cool to hear some info on your workflow for using the two together if you get a minute? Thanks

Based on Octratrack and OP1, Moog for the bassline..

Love the vibe, nice video to go with it. Only point of (constructive) criticism: Some of the video effects look a bit too much like they’re just overlaid and not “real”. Especially some of the heavy, black bar/burn/distortion defects but some of the smaller stuff too. Again, love the sound and the video style!

I'm not usually in to this kind of stuff but this sounds cool. Sounds kind of chillwave but harder. I haven't got round to figuring out how I'm going to use OP with my OT yet. Be cool to hear some info on your workflow for using the two together if you get a minute? Thanks

Thanks!
My experience with OT was short and sweet (about 6-7 months), then I sold it as I realised it was consuming all my time and other instruments very getting neglected. It’s like a guitar; it takes a while to learn, but in the end you are a guitarist, with OT you are Octratrackist:). In this particular track I used OT to sample the main drum and bassline part and then multilayered it in my DAW with the source; the aim was to create more heavier and gritty bass. The sample at the beginning is from my old track, I sampled it into the OP-1, sliced it and adjusted the tempo. So yeah, I used OT and OP-1, but each for a different thing.

Based on Octratrack and OP1, Moog for the bassline..

Love the vibe, nice video to go with it. Only point of (constructive) criticism: Some of the video effects look a bit too much like they’re just overlaid and not “real”. Especially some of the heavy, black bar/burn/distortion defects but some of the smaller stuff too. Again, love the sound and the video style!

Thanks! yeah I agree with you on that fx’s. I made it on my phone(the fx) then cut it on the pc. I know it’s not perfect, but I’m not overly bothered as the video is kinda secondary product, but I appreciate your effort when leaving the comment

I'm not usually in to this kind of stuff but this sounds cool. Sounds kind of chillwave but harder. I haven't got round to figuring out how I'm going to use OP with my OT yet. Be cool to hear some info on your workflow for using the two together if you get a minute? Thanks

Thanks!
My experience with OT was short and sweet (about 6-7 months), then I sold it as I realised it was consuming all my time and other instruments very getting neglected. It’s like a guitar; it takes a while to learn, but in the end you are a guitarist, with OT you are Octratrackist:). In this particular track I used OT to sample the main drum and bassline part and then multilayered it in my DAW with the source; the aim was to create more heavier and gritty bass. The sample at the beginning is from my old track, I sampled it into the OP-1, sliced it and adjusted the tempo. So yeah, I used OT and OP-1, but each for a different thing.

Cool, thanks for the info.

This track is fire. Really nice job.

Fantastic stuff - love it!

This track is fire. Really nice job.
thanks so much
Fantastic stuff - love it!
many thanks!