Tshirts with OP-1/Elektron/OTO/Moog etc

Today I launched an online shop selling T-Shirts, Sweatshirts and Hoodys with the gear we all know, love and lust over.

http://www.undgnd.tv/

A month or two ago I decided that seeing as summer is on it's way I'd get some new t-shirts. There was nothing I wanted out there so I thought I'd design my own featuring the gear I love.

When I had a few designs done one of my friends suggested that other people might want to buy this stuff too so I've built this little online shop and started the obligatory social channels to help spread the word.

I invite you all to stop by for a nosey.

And also please add me on the following channels if you use them.
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/undgndtv/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/undgnddottv ( @undgnddottv )
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/undgndtv/ ( @undgndtv )

I plan to continually add designs to the shop so if you have any suggestions please drop me a note here or on social media.

If you end up buying one of the tees/sweats/hoodys then please send/tag a photo of you wearing it with your matching (if you have it) gear!

These designs are great! What quality T-shirts are you using, and what is the print process? I’m a bit picky in that regard, and am very much curious to know the shirt’s make (Canvas? Gildan? American Apparell?) and model#. Really love the A4 and OP-1 knobs designs.

Lookin’ good!

@AdamJay the print, tees and postage are all handled by Threadless.com. The tshirts are Print-on-demand. They are digitally printed onto the tshirt so are not solid colours like screenprinting. Think like how an inkjet printer works - it sprays colours onto the paper, in this case a tshirt or sweat. The whites are solid though as this is a base coat for all colours.

Thanks for the info. I think I’ll order one to see how I like it before ordering more. There are more than a couple designs I like.

:slight_smile:

Awesome work @spacetravelmadeeasy !

Thanks @quarantequatre

@AdamJay I'll take some photos of the A4 dark and the TE Knobs tonight.
Thanks @quarantequatre

@AdamJay I'll take some photos of the A4 dark and the TE Knobs tonight.

Sweet. Thanks!

What’s the chances of a single PO on front?

didn’t have time last night as was helping the wife revise for her driving theory test.

Will get some tonight.

@steveoath - yeah I can do that with colour variations.
What would you and others like to see? One BIIIG one across the front of the tshirt or just a subtle oneat current kind of size in the top middle?

These t-shirts are beautiful! :slight_smile:

@keiko_narahashi thanks! :slight_smile:

I’ll be adding more in the future or as inspiration strikes me.
Also taking suggestions from people too!

@spacetravelmadeeasy

Biiiiig! Haha. In arcade guise. Would that be OK on black or dark grey?

The background of the illustration is black so I’d err away from doing a black tshirt version.

It will look good on the dark grey though.

I’d thought about doing individual PO tees as thought folk would prefer the set.
I’ll hopefully have some time tonight to get designs done. Will post up a link here when the series is live.
I might as well do the lot of them individually, eh? :slight_smile:

Top notch. That’ll be great.

@spacetravelmadeeasy a design featuring the Punch graphics would be ace. I put together a home made hooded top years back, ‘borrowing’ the image from the manual. It was good, but a white top collected grime in no time!

@DJHombre - I don’t think TE would be happy with me using their illustrations like that

… just as an example, tonight I took down the Make Noise Rene and PressurePoints inspired designs as one of the MakeNoise team messaged via instagram saying they weren’t happy someone without permission was using their artwork.
It’s not a trademarked design but it’s still their illustration.

Definitely don’t want to piss off a brand and product I love so removed them.

So I wouldn’t want to piss off TE either.

@steveoath - didn’t get round to doing the PO tees tonight as was busy redoing graphics for social media after deleting the MN stuff. (see above)

@DJHombre - I don't think TE would be happy with me using their illustrations like that

... just as an example, tonight I took down the Make Noise Rene and PressurePoints inspired designs as one of the MakeNoise team messaged via instagram saying they weren't happy someone without permission was using their artwork.
It's not a trademarked design but it's still their illustration.

Definitely don't want to piss off a brand and product I love so removed them.

So I wouldn't want to piss off TE either.

I'm wondering if they would be mad if you made an artistic representation of one of their systems of a few modules? If it is really just a problem because you were using their illustration. I messaged TE a while back when I was going to make shirts and they were like go-ahead, it was my own design though.

The guy left a message on instagram sounding quite pissed and I can see why I guess cos it was such a blatant interpretation of the illustration used on their two modules. I’ve left him an apology and taken those designs down.

Doing a full system or a few modules together is a really good suggestion.
I LOVE their stuff and would love to pay homage.