Glitch makes disappear tape takes and snapshot presets!

Hi. The title pretty much describes my problem. I cannot see those blue stripes on channel tracks in the tape mode. Erlier it was even impossible to transfer recorded material to computer. The track files were empty when I tried to do that. Now it seems that the audio is there. But there’s no visual representation of that. And also when I try to save my snapshot and then go to presets, I cannot even find a snapshot folder. And also there are presets only in the sampler ctagory. All the rest a just like empty sections. I’ve already turned it to factory settings and reinstalled the latest OS. Does anybody know how can I fix that?

Record silence over the affected area, now you can lift it.

Everyone knows about the first problem you’re describing.
I don’t think anyone has listed steps to reproduce it.
How does it happen?

p.s. the presets thing, sounds like you’re pressing shift+T1 rather than shift+1.

Wow. Thanks. I really pressed the wrong button with those presets =) But what do you mean everyone knows about the first problem? What should I do about it? Change my op-1 now? Did nobody fix their similar problem?

It’s just that. No visual representation of material recorded.

It’s a universal bug.
Record silence to clean tape.Lift an drop over glitch.
That’s if you want it deleted.
To transfer ,you could try recording to album and drop to PC from there .

The ghost tape happens on mine when i record something but the tape get started with midi and not the play button on the op-1 itself. While recording there is visual representation what i recorded but when i press stop it disapears.

The ghost tape happens on mine when i record something but the tape get started with midi and not the play button on the op-1 itself. While recording there is visual representation what i recorded but when i press stop it disapears.

First time i’ve seen this described! Seems like MIDI trigger enters Record but forgets to mark the start of a take. bah.

Ok, i will e-mail TE about it. I want to send them an e-mail anyways about a bug on the robot.

I heard about this bug on another forum, it seems to happen when the OP-1 gets the Midi from external.