charging indicator lights

i let my OP-1 drain all the way to reset the indicator lights to the correct level. But now when I plug in the USB cable the lights flash up to the top once as if the unit is fully charged and I do not see the lights moving upward to show the unit is charging... is this normal? it seems the unit isn't charging at all...

Comments

• Is it on or off? Because the LEDs do the little charging dance only when the unit is turned off.
  • if the unit is fully charged, then it shouldn't be charging. check charge level when unplugged and try again when it's dropped a dot.

the op1's usb handling is shite. if I boot it up when connected to USB, it has the audio noise that we've come to associate with USB charging, despite charging disabled. if I then unplug the usb cable and plug it back in, the noise stops after a few seconds. go figure.
  • @Braun3000 I had the same issue!

I think it does this when the battery is realy low... when I turn my op-1 on and off again after it has been charging for a bit then the lights will be moving the way you expect to show it's charging... the OP-1 is weird.
  • This also happen to me, Idk if I can do anything to it but I heard that the indicator acts weird sometimes 
  • Charge with it switched on.
    Works for me.