OPLab Sync Mode Questions

@Jon I’m using the OPLab to clock my modular and wondering when it’s in “Mode 5”, what is the pulse-width of the outgoing 1/4 beat clock cycle on CV2? One of my modules is having trouble handling it and I’m troubleshooting.

Thanks!
The PW on this output is 50% of the period, so it depends on the frequency of the incoming MIDI clock. For example, at 100 BPM, the pulse width will be

0.5 (50% duty cycle) * 60 (seconds) / 400 (quarternotes per minute) = 0.075 s.

If it's any help, it's a 5V signal.

Hi, I recently got an Oplab from a friend who didn’t need it any more. I’d really appreciate some help. What I want to do is run my PO-12 in sync with my DAW (Logic/Ableton). I know mode 5 in the last update is for syncing POs though I don’t know how to do it. I want my PO to sync with my DAW so I take a cable from the CV1 out on the Oplab and feed it into my PO. The Oplab is receiving MIDI from my audio interface ok and I set the MIDI in on my Oplab as source. I’ve tried all the modes on the PO with no result. What am I missing here? Thanks.

sorry if u did this already, but maybe did u put the PO into the appropriate sync mode as well?

Thanks for your reply. Yes, I tried all the sync modes.

must have skipped over that last line when i first read it, where u said u tried all the modes. my b!

in my own experiences, sometimes its the most obvious thing. sometimes its not tho….

Not your b at all - I thought it was something obvious myself, I just don’t know what it is! It would be great if I could get it working - to have the PO sync’d to the DAW tempo would be magic.