Super Simple Battery Removal

So I needed to change my batteries out for the PO-12 and 14. I gave it a bit of thought because I have a tendency to break shit. So here it is…take a two pieces of thin sewing thread, one piece broke on me so I doubled up and boom easy. So take a piece of thread and wrap it around your index finger on each hand, like floss. then slip past the battery post connection and battery. Then slide thread under the battery and between the other battery. Do this again with your second piece. now twist the string around and slowly and steadily pull. Out pops the battery. Worked well for me on both.

i just stick a strong flat rectangle. (guitar pick etc) and put it under the center side in the middle of the metal retainer and just apply some leverage. the battery pops out no problem and then teh other one comes out easy!

pinching it at the corner also makes it come out easily.

Would be great if someone made a thing that slotted in to the battery space that ran off power supply , and powers all three po’s at the same time.

Would be great if someone made a thing that slotted in to the battery space that ran off power supply , and powers all three po's at the same time.

Would be perfect!!