Helsinki meeting?

@vehka & @OP1kenopi are you up for another meeting/jam on August 2nd perhaps?

Comments

• Hey! 

@instantjuggler - great idea!

Sorry, I know I've been lousy with taking part – but if you could keep me in the loop? Depending on the actual schedule, I'd love to come say hi if it's okay!
  • Yeah, Aug 2nd should work! We could meet in a park if the weather's ok? I was jamming with a friend last weekend in Lenininpuisto, how 'bout that one? But let's make it a bit later in the afternoon, I'm going to a wedding party on the 1st which I suspect will continue into the early hours...

@OP1kenopi does not live in Helsinki anymore, so I suppose he's not coming... How 'bout @xjx, are you in town? Any others?
  • Ahhhhhhh. I'm away to do music related stuff right now at a summer place – I thought I'd be back on Sunday, but seems like I'll be here until Wednesday. So even though I'm on vacation, Aug 2nd won't work for me. :-( But you guys have a great session, we can probably squeeze in one more before it gets cold :)
  • I've been offline for the week... going from Järvenpää to Helsinki to Tampere tomorrow. Going to try like hell to make it to Lenininpuisto tomorrow!!!!