V-F! OP-1 Sticker Packs Now Available!!!! :)

Hey fam, been doing this little thing on the side I like to call #gearscribbles I've always enjoyed drawing and my favourite subject is of course... gear! I've just released a sticker pack containing (3) OP-1, (3) Sp-303, and (3) Analog Rytm Stickers. These were all drawn using my finger on an iPad! Check them out here!
http://virtualflannel.tumblr.com/tagged/boutique
Pack is a limited edition of 30 and the first 15 orders receive a bonus special extra large OP-1 sticker!

IMG_5451

Got! What app did you draw these in?

Got! What app did you draw these in?

Thanks man! I used Sketchbook Pro!

Not hijack the thread, but I got sketchbook pro and really like it. Here’s how I spent the past couple of hours getting to know the program. Good fun! Buy the VF sticker pack!image

xzibit 303

These are great !, I have just ordered a set.

Thanks

Alan (Silverwood)

Any chance I could have all Op-1 stickers ???

Thanks

Alan

Any chance I could have all Op-1 stickers ???

Thanks

Alan

Thanks so much for the support! Unfortunately I just bought enough to make 30 full pack so I don’t have enough to make any all OP-1 packs. Hopefully the special Extra Large OP-1 sticker coming your way will balance it out a bit :slight_smile: Also, thanks to your support, there is increased chance of more sticker packs soon. If these do well, I want to make a OP/PO pack, 202/303/404 pack and possibly an MPC or Techno (808/909/TB303) pack.

Please chime in and let me know what you’d all like to see next fam!

Please chime in and let me know what you'd all like to see next fam!

I love these, and I’m not even into stickers usually.

I would suggest the Maschine Studio, like the OP-1, a beautiful example of what happens when you care about industrial design. Also, maybe a Teenage Engineering super sticker–all their products in one sticker, life-size sticker of the Ferrari in their studio…

stickers!!! dope man

Maschine Studio, like the OP-1, a beautiful example of what happens when you care about industrial design. Also, maybe a Teenage Engineering super sticker–all their products in one sticker, life-size sticker of the Ferrari in their studio…

Thanks for the suggestions!

stickers!!! dope man

Thanks homie!

OP1 XL

Still a few XL OP-1 Stickers up for grabs! (Free with first 15 orders).

Can’t wait to get mine :smiley:

OP1 XL

Still a few XL OP-1 Stickers up for grabs! (Free with first 15 orders).

Just placed an order - Hope I got in in time to get an XL too :slight_smile:

Cheers - Josh

Thanks fellas! Just shipped all the orders out today! @MrJoshua yup you got one! Still one or two left :wink:

///