Quick sync and cv question.

hi guys,
I’m looking at having my op-1 sequence my modular, and for this I was looking at the new synthesis technology E620 or the oplab.
Basically I want to be able to use my op-1 standalone and sequence my modular, but then there will be times I want to sync it all to my DAW.
Using the oplab, can I sync the op-1 to my DAW and at the same time send cv/gate outs from the op-1 sequencers?
I’d love to use only the E620 as it would be the most ideal solution.
Are there any other options?
Cheers!

Anyone?

You will be able to do that with OpLab.

Is it possible to slave/sync the op-1 to my modular clock signal and then sequencer the modular
with the op-1?

I wish!
I have been asking for this since the OpLab update was happening…
alas, not.

Oh damn!!!
I’ve been on the dance for so long, keep jumping off and climbing back on, just when I decide “yup, jumping over now!”, some other oplab issue stops me…
When will there every get it sorted!.?

It seems like an obvious candidate for one of the modes to serve as a tempo sync to the incoming clock from CV, but it is not there.

As far as I understand OP-1 can be synced only to incoming MIDI clock, so in order to do that from modular you would still need to get a module that converts CV/clock, to MIDI, and the connect that to the MIDI - IN on Oplab… which is a stupid and expensive way to go about slaving OP-1 to modular.

That is stupid. The oplab has cv ins, why wouldn’t they have implemented sync via cv in?
This needs to be done especially with the increase of modulars. How can we get it implemented?

See this thread:

http://operator-1.com/index.php?p=/discussion/786/oplab-os-859-beta-update-os-861-released#latest

/Teenage Engineering
That is stupid. The oplab has cv ins, why wouldn't they have implemented sync via cv in? This needs to be done especially with the increase of modulars. How can we get it implemented?

… apparently we just don’t get it implemented.