Welcome to a new start and spead the word!

here we go…

I like the familiarity of the vanilla forum. I appreciate krism’s effort as well as yours, dimi.

Thanks for taking the lead on getting the community back together! Kudos!

Can’t thank you enough, Gentlemen.

Thanks @Dimi3

Thanks, guys your efforts are much appreciated.

Long time lurker, first time poster here. Thanks @dimi3 for the familiar dwellings!

Yay! Great job @dimi3!!

Double Dragon thanks!

Just recently got an OP-1 from the local synth shop “Control Voltage” and the main clerk would not stop talking about ohpeewon. I visited the site for about a week and now it is gone. Glad i followed up and found this site off various forums. I hope all works out since i loved all of the discussions and various patches and such from the last unofficial teenage engineering forum. keep this up please. Also thank you @dimi3 so much for restoring this site as best you could.

Thanks for your work, everyone.

Still would prefer a different forum, but I know how afraid of change people are, and I’m (thankfully) not in charge! :slight_smile:

lol @danieldavis, cheeky…

At least this new version of Vanilla has some modern features. That last one was sorely out of date.

Still wish we had more customizable options as users.

Maybe we do, and I can’t find them? Can we change how many posts appear on the page? Or, the order in which the posts are listed? What about easy quoting? Multi-block quotes?

Maybe all this stuff is here, and I’m just not used to this format. If so, I’d appreciate some tips.

But seriously, I really appreciate anyone who does the work to bring us users a free community. That is a true fact!

So I lurked ohpeewon for a bit, but I only just started looking to buy an OP-1 now that I have the cash to do so. I’m hoping to grab one in the next few weeks, used if possible but otherwise I’ll just grab a new one, and can’t wait to start contributing to this new site!

Yes, a big thanks to @KrisM and @dimi3 for the rendevouz point and this new site! I thought I wanted a change but it is really nice to (sort of) feel back at home with this forum! I hope we will see more and more of the old users from ohpeewon.com and of course new users, and that we can keep the good vibe that we had at ohpeewon.com!

Cool! Great to see this up and running, thanks all!

@palmsounds and a few others gave me a RT with the new address. Hopefully some more folks will see it.

Just bought a used OP-1 (plus accessories) on eBay!! Damn I haven’t been this excited about a purchase in a long, long time!

@danieldavis we will try to keep it as modern as possible! also request can be made and we will see what we can do.

I actually miss the name ohpeewon, is it too late to change this site to ohpeerator-won? :wink: